Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Work Has Begun

I'm SO excited! My contractor's wife sent me pictures of my house in Seattle today... besides all the SNOW on my house, the best thing to see was that work has begun (there are two huge construction containers in front of the house). I know they've been demo-ing the interior walls, and hopefully by my next visit the addition will be framed. Or at least the foundation will be poured. I'll be posting some of the pics she sent tomorrow. I am really looking forward to my trip in mid January b/c I'll get to SEE the work w/ my own eyes, pick out windows, doors, cabinets, etc. Besides, it'll just be good to be back in Seattle. Something about seatown just makes my heart sing. Yes, I'm just kinda crazy like that. *snort*

2 comments:

Lylah Ledner said...

Thanks for stopping by and seeing baby Roman. that means a lot.

blessings on you! lylah

Lylah said...

Thanks for stopping by and seeing baby Roman. that means a lot.

blessings on you! lylah