I haven't been writing on my blog much lately & since I already posted this on Facebook - it seemed easy-peasy to just post it here too.
I'm supposed to tag 25 other peeps (bloggers, tweeps, friends, family) so they can pass this on too, but eh. I don't feel like it. B/c lately I'm all about doing everything 1/2 assedly. So there.
1. I'm afraid of heights - particularly bridges.
2. Like @darkgrace I don't mind DOING laundry, I don't even mind folding it most days, but I absolutely HATE putting it away.
3. I've only broken "strange" bones (several toes, a finger, and my nose)
4. I had my daughter at age 39, same age my mother was when she adopted me.
5. I really dislike wearing shoes.
6. I don't particularly like clothes either.
7. I am a sucker for fruit based deserts.
8. I used to play the flute & still own one.
9. I <3 sitting in a cafe by myself, with a good book, just people watching.
10. I love the smell of rain in the desert.
11. I love cool weather climates like Vancouver, Portland, Seattle, SF, etc.
12. I also love the desert Southwest (Austin, Tucson, Santa Fe, etc.), but only in the cooler months like December - March b/c I really HATE being hot.
13. I believe there are NO coincidences in this life.
14. I'm a Glass Half Full kind of girl, but I haven't always been so.
15. I find dogs more lovable than people, most of the time.
16. Sex is AWESOME, even at my "advanced" age.
17. Sex while pregnant was even better!
18. I want to be married (but only ONCE - or not at all).
19. I am a total Bird Nerd.
20. I believe in monogamy, but I also think it's an unnatural state of being for humans (just like most animals). We have to CHOOSE to remain in that state, sometimes daily.
21. I believe in G-d with every fiber of my being - but I am NOT a Christian.
22. I am TOTALLY a morning person.
23. I wish I could have had another baby or two, but would never consider having more at my age (I'd have started MUCH earlier though).
24. I can spend hours upon hours reading a book in bed.
25. I am the OLDEST child of two kids for my adoptive parents and the YOUNGEST of four kids for my biological mother.