Friday, February 27, 2009

I Am the iSuck

Yeah, I suck... I've been too busy, distracted, tired, whatever, to blog lately. And if I were you, I wouldn't follow me anymore either.

Oh wait. I only had 2 followers.

Never mind.

P.S. I really DO want to write. I think about it all the time. In fact, I write some really brilliant sh*t at 3am. You wouldn't BELIEVE how brilliant it is. With big words, smart observations, witty banter and everything. I'm just too tired to get up & put it down on virtual paper. Le sigh.

See ya on the flip side. Soon, soon. No really, I swear! Soon.

Meanwhile, in other news... Steven Page has left Barenaked Ladies. My heart is broke.

3 comments:

Trav1sty said...

I know what you mean. It's been a rough week for me. I haven't felt like doing anything. I'm just thankful that I don't suffer from any sort of seasonal depression. You know where to find me if you ever need to chat.

Smiling, Beguiling said...

Thanks William, I'll remember that! Hope all is well w/ you and @anemone -- hope to meet you both soon in Seattle! I'm going to have an Open House this summer at my new place, consider yourselves invited!

Trav1sty said...

I know what you mean. It's been a rough week for me. I haven't felt like doing anything. I'm just thankful that I don't suffer from any sort of seasonal depression. You know where to find me if you ever need to chat.