Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tag! You're it!

VDog (@vdog) sort of indirectly tagged me when I was reading her blog earlier. I thought, "Ooooh, I like these... they're fun!" Therefore, I'm gonna share the game with YOU, my 2 or 3 avid readers. *snort*

The rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.


Six Random Things About Me (aka @jasperblu):

1. I'm a reunited adoptee & was once an active member of a little Open Records group called Bastard Nation.

2. I heart men who have a "thing" for feet.

3. I'm a total Bird Nerd (as in Audubon Society).

4. I'm kind of a plant, nature, architecture, dance, movie, art & tech nerd too.

5. Speaking of men, my favorite "parts" on a man are noses, teeth & forearms.

6. A guy I used to date murdered his famous brother, then killed himself (Scary, but true!).


The blog tags are:

A Life Size Paper Doll

Ms. Single Mama

Five Husbands

Mom O Matic

madness, madness I say!

Laura Loves Art

Have fun with it everyone,

Me-O

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have come across you via Twitter -- love your avitar, btw. :)

I've had this meme sitting on my to do list for a few weeks now ... you've inspired me to get on it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! My post is up.

Cheryl R. said...

Thanks ladies!

VDog said...

holy snap! that's some crazy shiat!

LOVE nice teeth, too.

Anonymous said...

I did it! My post is up!
http://lauralovesart.wordpress.com/2008/07/11/tag-youre-it/

~Laura

lauralovesart said...

I did it! My post is up!
http://lauralovesart.wordpress.com/2008/07/11/tag-youre-it/

~Laura

Smiling, Beguiling said...

Thanks ladies!

fivehusbands said...

Thanks for the tag! My post is up.