Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Best I Can Do...

... Is give y'all a pic of Dexy Doodle riding her pink Schwinn trike in the backyard last weekend. It was such a lovely warm afternoon. We pretty much HAD to be outside. I can guarantee you, there won't be as many of those kind of days in Seattle. LOL.

Her potty training is going GREAT by the way. I mean, stellar & amazing great. She's not just going pee-pee in her potty, she has even been pooping in her potty (without prompting, at school AND at home). I know, I know, you are thrilled to death that I'm sharing this information with you. Welcome to MY world. Moms live and breathe this stuff. Don't like it? Bugger off & come back another day. Meanwhile, I'm just so effing grateful to have one of the easiest breeziest kids on the face of the planet. At least when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Knock wood she stays that way until she's 30, (or I'm dead, whichever comes first).




Crazy, crazy, crazy! We move to Seattle in TWO weeks. So of course I'm up to my eyebrows in stress, errands, cleaning, packing, donating, doctors, lawyers, address changes, realtors, movers, etc. and just can't handle one more thing to add to my "pile"... and yes, sometimes I think this blog *IS* a pile. Of what, I have no idea. You're welcome to be as creative & crude as you like, really, I don't mind.

That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Annette said...

No problem. Yesterday I blogged about the need to find some quietude and be still. And I did it from my phone!

Spend some sunny days with your girl. I think you will like summer in Seattle, after the 4th of July.