Sunday, August 29, 2010

Favorite Things - The Getty

One of my favorite places on earth is The Getty Center in Los Angeles, CA.

I was going through some old pics this morning and came across some that I took on my last visit there. Sharing a few of them with you below; can you see why I love it so? Depending on the light, time of day/year, weather, etc. there is an endless array of interest for the eye (& camera lens) to take in. And I'm not talking about the art that's on exhibit.

It's the architecture and landscape/garden design that inspires me most.

Getty Museum - Vertical

Clouds - Getty

Shadows - Getty

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never been there, but I can see, it's a pretty building.

Cheryl R. said...

Check out their website for more images of the buildings and grounds. They are quite something. :-)

Priscila Peters said...

I've never been there, but I can see, it's a pretty building.