Sunday, February 3, 2008

Some stuff I like...

I read Post Secret every week. Like religiously. It's sort of a "guilty" pleasure, though more often than not, it ends up touching my heart.

Anyway, this week Frank has created a little sidebar site called ...

Found Cameras and Orphan Pictures

This is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. While going through security at JFK airport, I lost 7 rolls of film coming back from Austria in 1986, a whole summers worth of memories gone. I've never gotten over it really. Anyway, I wish "I Found Your Camera" had been around back then. Hell, I wish the internet had been around back then. LOL.

Anyway, check it out!

Another website that I can't get enough of is ETSY. If you are an artist of any kind; photographer, jewelery maker, clothing designer, etc. you can sell your wares here. And boy, there is some really cool stuff!! I have bought more than a few baby tees for Dexy. Let me tell you, t's not easy to find cool baby stuff at the local Old Navy, not unless you don't mind seeing the same outfit on every kid in the universe. But hey, I'm just saying.

Of course, another perennial fave is always the Secret Diary of Steve Jobs. My friend Steve reads this avidly as well, and if he wasn't the first person to direct me to it, he certainly reminds me to go there regularly. It's quite hilarious, I must say (as I type this blog out on my beautiful 24" iMac).

Well, that's it for now. Oh, except for one last note. Ms. Diablo Cody, if you're out there... please oh please come back to The Pussy Ranch. We miss you! MySpace is swell to be sure, but it's just not the same without you here on Blogger.

The End. For now.

No comments: