Tuesday, March 11, 2008

iPhones are delicious!

I've had nothing but problems with every cell phone I've ever had.

My last one (a very spendy Nokia N75) being the worst of the worst. Dropped calls, frozen screens, frequent crashes, memory problems, forced reboots, people not able to hear me, and vice versa... you name it, I experienced it.

I also hated that phone b/c it didn't do anything I wanted it to do, even on those rare occasions when it was working. I'm one of those nerds that uses my phone as a mini-computer. A standard $40 cheap phone just ain't gonna cut it. Additionally, I don't have a land line so I need my cell phone to work and work well.

Thus, a few days before I headed out on my Austin trip at the end of February, I went to my local AT&T store to see what those mobile carrier bastards would do for me with regard to the piece of crap Nokia I've been toting around. Uh, of course the answer was nothing.

In the end, I decided to break down and buy an iPhone. My intention was to use it for 14 days to see if I liked it.

HA! There's no looking back people. This phone is amazing. A.Maz.Ing. I'm not trying to be a twitterpated fan girl over here. Yes, I have an iMac & an iPod. Yes, I think Apple makes a great product, always have. But the iPhone is something over the top, it's just phenomenal. It also happens to be a good phone, which is a nice side effect. LOL.

So, I finally have a phone that I love and that works. Yay me.

No comments: