Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho... it's back to the job search I go.

So, I'd been interviewing w/ this (seemingly) really awesome company over the past several weeks... And you have NO idea how much I wanted this. It was so completely right up my ally, with the right salary range too, uber short commute, 100% paid bennies, etc. But sadly, I just got a phone call from the recruiter that they've decided to eliminate the position altogether and therefore don't have anything to offer me.

Which means that it's back to the job search. Less than a week before Xmas. The worst time of year to be looking for work. Grrr... I'm bummed. And I'm broke.

Oh well... the "glass half full" girl in me says that this means the "Right Job" is still out there waiting for me. I just wish it would hurry up and get here already. I'm not exactly a patient woman. Know what I'm saying?!

No comments: