Wednesday, June 4, 2008

>>Web Traffic School<< is DUMB



No offense to slow(er) readers everywhere... but seriously?!

Okay. Let me explain myself before you think I'm judging. I have enrolled in an on-line traffic school so that I can get a speeding ticket expunged from my CA driving record. The course lasts for 8 hours, I have 29 days to complete it and apparently each page has a specific time allotment for reading the content on that page before it will allow you to move to the next page.

Average time allotment for each page?

EIGHT MINUTES!!

@tweetjeebus, are you kidding me?

If there are people who NEED that length of time to read the content, by all means, give it to them. But if you are a speed demon reader like me, my G-d why would you make me sit here and wait for "permission" to move on to the next step in the course?

I swear, I feel like I've just re-entered high school.

Oh, and as a side note... why did I have to pay the LA County Superior Court extra for the privilege of having traffic school as an option, to then ALSO have to pay the traffic school? What the hell is that about?

Another lovely Scam in America.
Nice.

Okay, I think it took about 8 minutes to write up this post. Going back to Page 3 of On-Line Traffic School now, maybe it'll let me move on to Page 4.

Hooray!

No comments: